Febu provides a platform via its website and apps to a community of registered users to share opinions, ideas, and comments, upload and display audio-visual Content. Basically, We develop a social community and provide services to its users. We will develop more features and services in the future.
To fully use the services, you need to create your own account, without violating other people’s rights.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us directly
1. Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Febu account.
2. Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Febu.
3. User Content (e.g., text, photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
4. Communications between you and Febu. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
1. Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
3. Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
2. Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
3. Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
4. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
5. Develop and test new products and features.
6. Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
7. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Febu (or the group of companies of which Febu is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information
We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Febu is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our Febu API.
If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Febu API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control
Law and Harm
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Febu, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
Febu, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Febu cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Febu or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Febu, at all times. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared device. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to Febu make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings
Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Febu, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Febu does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Effective: July 15, 2017